A charge controller is a voltage regulator to keep batteries from overcharging. It regulates the voltage and current coming from the solar panels going to the battery.
This charge controller is able to charge a lower nominal-voltage battery from a higher nominal-voltage PV array. The controller will automatically adjust to a 12, 24, 36 or 48 V nominal battery voltage.
This controller includes an ultra fast Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT). In case of a clouded sky, when light intensity is changing continuously, an ultra fast MPPT controller will improve energy harvest by up to 30% compared to PWM charge controllers and by up to 10% compared to slower MPPT controllers.
- Nominal battery voltage: 12 / 24 / 36 / 48V Auto Select
- Maximum solar array input power: 12V: 1000W / 24V: 2000W / 36V: 3000W / 48V: 4000W
- Maximum PV open circuit voltage: 150 V
- Efficiency at full lead: 12V: 95% / 24V: 96,5% / 36V: 97% / 48V: 97,5%
- Cooling: Natural convection
- Weight: 4.2 kg
- Dimensions: 350 x 160 x 135 mm
- More technical information on request.