An inverter (converter) converts the direct current from solar panels into alternating current, therefore that the energy can be used for direct use. An inverter is essential to connect a solar system to the electric grid.
This inverter is designed as a one compact unit with three functions. It includes an inverter, charger and a switch.
The main output of this inverter has no-break functionality. This means that the converter takes over the supply to the connected loads in the event of a grid failure or when shore/generator power is disconnected.
- Inverter peak power: 1600 – 10,000 W
- Inverter maximum efficiency: 92 – 95 %
- Inverter output: voltage: 230 VAC / frequency: 50 Hz
- Charger input: voltage: 187 – 265 VAC / frequency: 45 – 65 Hz
- Weight: up to 70 kg
- More technical information on request.